Personal Side Of Jennifer
- I grew up in
town, rural Milton.
- While completing university in Waterloo, I resided in Guelph with
my younger brother.
- I then moved north to beautiful Collingwood to pursue my passion
in the Recreation Industry.
- I have been married to my husband Alex since 2009.
- He is a full time farmer, raising both livestock, and running a
cash crop operation on our 400 acre family farm.
- Together, we have 3 young boys - Ryan, Troy & Connor whom keep us
on our toes from morning till night.
- Being in the recreation industry, there is never a shortage of
toys or activities to keep us busy with, especially being in the
country with lots of space to play.
- Our family cabin "in the back 40" is a favourite place of ours.
No one ever misses an opportunity to spend time in the bush with
family & friends.
- I also enjoy getting out on the snowmobile trails with my
husband, kids, and friends when time (and weather) permits.
Professional Side Of Jennifer
- Certified Wedding Officiant.
- I completed my Bachelor's Degrees in Recreation & Leisure, and
Travel & Tourism at the University of Waterloo.
- Since then, I have held many recreational management positions in
both the profit, and non-profit sectors.
I now spend my time at
home with my family, raising our 3 children and helping to run our
family farm business.
Passionate Side Of Jennifer
- I am passionate about spending time outdoors, in every season, on
our farm with my family.
- I am passionately involved in my children's school, in their
classrooms, extra cirricular activities, and parent council.
- I am passionate about holding the role of Group Commissioner of
the 1st Nottawa Scouts - providing youth a top notch scouting group
at the local level. All of my children are involved in Beavers, Cubs
- I am passionate about Gardening, Baking, Cooking, Hiking,
Photography and of course my Family & Friends.
- I am passionate about being able to meet phenomenal couples who I
can share in their dreams and hopes with, of creating and delivering
a magical wedding ceremony that they will remember for years to come!